News
The second group of Bulgarians is ready for evacuation from Lebanon
Tuesday 1 October 2024 09:30
Tuesday, 1 October 2024, 09:30
Caretaker Premier Dimitar Glavchev
PHOTO BTA
Font size
''The second evacuation flight from Lebanon will be carried out today around noon, provided the circumstances are favorable'', caretaker Premier Dimitar Glavchev said before inaugurating the reconstructed border checkpoint “Kalotina”. The flight crew was ready to conduct a second flight to Lebanon on September 30.
''So far, 61 Bulgarian citizens with valid documents have registered to board the plane'', Dimitar Glavchev said. ''If the plane is not filled with Bulgarians by noon, seats will be offered to citizens from other EU member states'', caretaker Premier Glavchev explained.
“The most important thing at the moment is to evacuate Bulgarian citizens from Lebanon”, President Rumen Radev told journalists in Burgas. He thanked the responsible institutions for their efforts in carrying out the evacuation and providing a safe air corridor.
This publication was created by: БНР екип