Tuesday 10 December 2024 10:53
Tuesday, 10 December 2024, 10:53
PHOTO BETL
Font size
More than 20 reports have so far been submitted to the police connected with a Ponzi scheme - BETL - after it stopped paying out dividends. Collective action cannot, as yet, be taken as the relevant services have to establish who is behind the company first, lawyer Tsvetomila Sabonska who represents some of the people who have been scammed said in an interview with BNR.
Bulgarian citizens have been scammed out of more than 280 million dollars by the Ponzi schemeBETL, said Yavor Kolev, former director of the Cybersecurity department of the General Directorate Combating Organized Crime in an interview with BNR. He added that the founders of the Ponzi scheme have set up a new platform under a different name.
This publication was created by: БНР екип